10 February 2008

Birthday Weekend, Day 2

Day 2: Friday, February 1 *my 27th birthday!*

Anya and I headed up to McCall, with the requisite pb&j sandwiches that she eats every day...

The Rainbow Bridge





A storm was coming in just as we got there, but the light made for great pictures.




Anya looking cute. When does she not look cute? The girl wears a beret for crying out loud.





The view from downtown McCall across the lake, just incredible.





See Tamarack slopes in the distance?





We spent more time driving than walking, but it was all fun. I love McCall.

Anya made me dinner when we got back to my apartment: spaghetti, garlic bread, and caprese salad. And leftover Mai Thai chocolate cake for dessert. Oh yes, and my favorite white--Ste. Chapelle Winemaker's Series Riesling.

No comments: