03 January 2010

Sicko

That's been me for the last 2 days, but I slept 12 hours last night and now I feel like a new person!  It always seems to be the weekend when I get sick, which I suppose is a good thing in terms of needing to take time off work, but it's bad when you have things you want/need to do over the weekend.  Such as doing that fabulous (heh, heh) twice-a-year deep clean of your house, or going to the movies with a friend you haven't seen in a while, or going to church.  These are all things I'm missing this weekend.  However, sometimes I don't mind getting sick, because it's a great excuse to sit around all day doing nothing except drinking tea, eating toast, listening to the radio, and reading blogs that educate, encourage, or inspire you.  These are all things I did get to do this weekend. 

A toss up.*



*Something that will NOT be a toss up is the Bronco-TCU match in the Fiesta Bowl (Arizona) this weekend.  6pm MST on Monday night!  Just had to get that Bronco plug in there, because if you saw the 2007 Fiesta Bowl, you know Bronco fans have a reason to cheer!

No comments: